Thursday, April 14, 2011

You are chosen and holy and dearly loved.

Do you know who you are? I mean do you REALLY know who you are? I ask this question and not lightly so you’ll take a moment to process this and see if you know who you are. I don’t mean “what is your name” or “where do you work” or “what do you like to do”. If you are a Christian and you’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do you know that you are a child of the Most High God? Do you know what that makes you? That makes you a prince or princess! Can I get an AMEN?!

We serve a great God and He loves us so very much. He loves us so much that He gave His son to die on a cross for us to pay for our sins! Not only that but He designed each one of us… He knew us BEFORE we were even in our mother’s womb! David says in Psalm 139:12-14 “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” You are made with care and precision, you are loved and designed. You were made in the image of God and He has a purpose for your life.

To sum this up, you are fearfully and wonderfully made, you are loved, and you are a child of the Most High God! You are chosen and you have a purpose. Walk this out; mull it around in your brain. How does this change your world? Will you act differently? Live differently?

Remember who you are, in Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment